- The 90’s is a fun year for children.
- Since most of the children from the 90’s are now parents, we can surely still remember these foods we used to bring as our “baons.”
- Unfortunately, most of them are no longer available.
The 90’s is truly an unforgettable decade so it is no surprise if you will feel nostalgia whenever something reminds you of the past.
A Decade to Remember
This decade is home for the best music. Who will forget about the boyband era, right? Westlife, A1, Backstreet Boys, N’Sync, The Moffats. Everybody went gaga over the beautiful melodies created by these beautiful boys.
The 90’s is also home to the best foods that you surely enjoyed during your childhood. Can you still remember the snacks you enjoyed when you were still young? How about your excited face when you opened your lunch box?
Here are the 23 most famous and well-loved foods and merienda treats during the 90’s which may no longer be available today.
Tivoli Ice Cream Bar
Nestle Non-Stop Ice Cream
Sunny Drink Concentrate
Pompoms Cheese Snacks
Bazooka Bubble Gum
Ouch Bubble Gum
Captain Sid Butong Pakwan
Hi-C Juice Drinks
Which ones are your favorite here? I love bringing Hi-C juice and Serg’s for lunch!
- Ouch! 3 Raffy Tulfo Cases That Went Wrong and Turned Against the Complainant
- Spend Smartly: 5 Things You Can Do With Your 13th Month Pay